Versa WO APP

Ryota

Name (As it appears on roster): Ryota

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: I feel like  this is a good opportunity to go for this position i have had CMD members tell me to apply so i thought i better give this a shot and to see what it as to offer and i feel like this is a new calling for me to be CMD for a different branch   

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: well I'm a ex D5 2LT  and I'm currently a WO for E-11 i want to use my last CMD life on nu7 to see the experiences and see what the CMD life is all about on NU7 and like said I have had prior Knowledge of being a CMD member so i know you can trust me with this. because i know you guys need the CMD numbers 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

+ support.

When I was in Command it felt like a job that drained your motivation to play the server. But I have a feeling it's gotten very much less strict and less demanding.

So

I feel that you'll be able to do very well within Nu7 cmd. Hopefully you'll make it in 🙂

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• Sulfur locked this topic