Staff App  

1. 1. Staff App

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Steven

What is your steam name?:Steven

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:114685213

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be a T-Mod back in first days of gaminglight, I was a Server manager on a dark rp, I've held lots of ranks within many servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) On and off from 2019ish

What date did you make your forums account?

July 22, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189636154/screenshot/2202883944475932398/ (12, Mostly from my younger days)

What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes (Reserve Server Manager at Arkon Entertainment)

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it:Okay

Timezone:CNT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe with my knowledge in staffing and over all RP I think I would be a great assest on the team just as I was before I resigned back in 2020, With that I enjoyed my time within the team growing and improving in skills that I would later use in my other servers I staffed on. I've enjoyed the server in its current gameplay and believe I can help it by Moderating the server & being a asset too new users welcoming them and teaching them the ways of Police RP by teaching them what gaminglight's showed me over time Along with all of My Nearly 6000 hours on Gmods shown me. With my 78hr/s in two weeks showing activity I hope to get nearly half of that into I believe with my knowledge in staffing and over all RP I think I would be a great assest on the team just as I was before I resigned back in 2020, With that I enjoyed my time within the team growing and improving in skills that I would later use in my other servers I staffed on. I've enjoyed the server in its current gameplay and believe I can help it by Moderating the server & being a assest too new users welcoming them and teaching them the ways of Police RP by teaching them what gaminglight and all of My Nearly 6000 hours on Gmods shown me. With my 78hr/s of In game time in the past two weeks I hope to put nearly half of that in the nest two weeks into productive and useful staffing time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? mute them to protect the reporting player, If I cant ban them due to rank I would request a higher up while jailing them. If I can ban and am of rank I would ban them and hanndle the ramaining mass RDM sits.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

Edited by steven moat.gg

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png