Staff Application- Accepted

IMP_Mynithical

What is your in-game name?: Marbin

What is your steam name?: Imp_Mynithical

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:230679309

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No staff experience overall, would like to learn.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10/1/23

What date did you make your forums account? 10/19/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes (IC Package)

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank because I am very active and dedicated to the server. I want to be more helpful to the community, more than what I already am. I spend a lot of time on Imperial RP because I enjoy it, the community is great and I like finding new ways to enjoy the server more. Other than that, I am a very chill and calm person so I believe I would be able to handle sits very well.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would try to calm them down, if they refuse to calm down I would gag them to further explain to them about what they did and their punishment. I'd then issue a Formal Warning or two because of Mass RDM and Disrespect, I'd jail them afterwards for 600 seconds and try to get an admin that is online to get a 5 day ban on the person. If an admin isn't on I would probably just request a ban on him followed with evidence collected and his Steam ID

Edited by IMP_Mynithical

Current:

Former: Shock ERUO CPT, Imperial RP ModeratorΩ CPT 1136 Darman Skirata

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Any use of your staff powers before you have been fully trained will result in immediate removal from the staff team

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander