1. 1. Should i get ADMIN

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: JACK

What is your steam name?: [GL] JACK

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:156474599  

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Staff on GL 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 13 DEC 2022

What date did you make your forums account? June 26, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)  15 non active  

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No.

Have you read the staff guidelines ?You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: GMT UK

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this : Drippy (Manager)  Scor +Zoey + Tactical + Trumpo  + Nimo + Myan

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I deserve the rank ADMIN due to being active within the server, I am on Staff job when needed, and I take sits when they come up. I have recently joined the EVENT team, To bring ideas to the server and bring players new or old back to GL. Being from the UK, I am active during EST early hours meaning I catch people breaking the rules during "downtime" or reduced activity. I am active in TS, Discord, and departments within PRP such as the SWAT Command team, and criminal classes. I am a part of SL Command too! 

I further believe making me ADMIN + would benefit the new STAFF members when they request ADMIN + for props and other reasons. I have been a senior moderator for some time now. So I understand the rules, And the correct process when dealing with someone breaking the rules! 

Lastly, Being an admin, brings more access to the SAM menu for events, Meaning I can make events that little bit more rewarding by handing out XP! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, Bring the person mass RDMING, explain to them why they have been brought to per say a roof top. Begin checking logs for multiple combats from this person. If they begin to curse i will verbally warn them that there is no need to curse and its not accepted within our community. If they persist to curse, I would gag/ Mute them whilst i continue too check logs. Once seeing how severe there MassRDM is. Warn + Jail OR if its severe it would be a ban.

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? if I thought there was a ALT account, I would firstly try gather some evidence by getting them to speak next to me, Or hop on STAFF and cloak and fly near them. If  I had thoughts of it was a ALT, I would move on leave them be to not spook them. Then send the evidence with a ping to #need-smt and allow SMT to look further into this !

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? I would first gather evidence If they were threatening to chargeback, and once again this can photos or video per what evidence they give .I would then report it in the  “#need-smt” and follow the format that is stated in there and attach evidence to it of them threatening to chargeback.         

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?  I would start by gathering evidence of the rule breaking, Either on STAFF or off. I would find out who the owner of the family is, Send them the list of names who are involved and evidence. I would then bring all those involved too a roof top, If is to many. Take them to the event box so they cant escape anywhere! 

Deal with each person 1 by 1 OR request for more staff to come help ( giving them info on each person ) If they become aggressive or start cursing or slurring. I would gag/Mute them all. Continue to deal with everyone whether it be a warn, jail or BAN. Once they are all dealt with, Ensure that the family command team deal with it correctly too, Other wise it may go further upstream and JMT/SMT will get involved depending on the situation.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? If I didn’t know how to deal with the situation I would request for another member of staff to assist me in chat first, If its to detailed. Ask them to pop over or join TS channel . If they have no idea how to deal with it, I would then go to a JMT member, and if even a JMT member doesn’t know how to I would go to SMT to get there opinion . 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support for sure.

Jack really fits the admin spot he’s been there for me when I needed him for a higher staff.

Really active.

Mature enough for admin.

Lovely person. 

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

On 11/6/2023 at 8:16 PM, Jbane56 said:

Mega +support

Dudes been senior mod way too long and is way too good of a staff member to remain at senmod

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png