Rapid's Gamemaster Application

Rapid

In-game name: Rapid

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199100398934

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice IV, 

Have you donated to the server?:Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Not that I am aware of.

How much time do you have on the server?: Like almost a year and 4 months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know mostlyclone wars and main Story line for the original movies, I have seen comics on youtube and I know legends stuff like Starkiller and the Deathtrooper plauge.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I mostly wish to help write out events. I am great at writing. I want to give every battalion something to do. I know due to the server threshold for NPCS its hard to give everyone something to do. But there are sometimes as DT you just stand their in bridge doing nothing. I want to have people RP and enjoying themselves and unfold the story of an event we do. I am also late on and feel like when people do late night tryouts we just dont have gms.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been staff for awhile and I am officer in DT. I rather not lose respect in both or abuse anything like that. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: It has been 7 years since I was a GM. I have done little gm things everynow and then but I know all the commands. !give, !hp, !armor, !buddha, !god, !setmodel, !scale,

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I will need to be retrained even if I know the commands I would like to relearn the skills to sharpen my skill set.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship, We have Redacted ST board the ship however these are undercover clones working for a Mercenary group. The come on ship having false data about rebels. DT and special forces will be in charge of recovering these false troopers. Shock will lock down all check points. ST will patrol ship, 501st will lock down SHB and MHB, Purge and IQ go to defcon and tank and or IC go to EC. We will spawn B1 Droids on CY, EC, SHB, MHB, Bridge, and TIE hanger bay. Once we capture the Troopers we ill integrate them and get information from them which will lead us to an off ship event where we storm the Mercenary base and execute them. On ground all forces will be front force to Terminate all personal however all Special forces will gather intel for other bases and or operations.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Give ^ for self or [Name] [Right click weapon or swep and click copy to click board]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodle [Name] [Right click ragdoll model and copy/paste]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Talren locked this topic