Ismaaeel Senior Officer for naval application.

CoolSasha227

What is your in game rank and name?

CPO Ismaaeel

What is your STEAM ID? 

STEAM_0:1:550644501

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Sam and Coolnic

How long have you been in Naval?

3-4 days since 9/24/2023

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

To improve Naval by all means. As I was enlisted and NCO I made many friends and I like Naval a lot. I would want to make sure that Crewmen and NCO's are following routines according to Navy standards, at the same time helping and supporting them. Commanders that promoted me are the examples of what I want to become and hope I can teach and inspire other Crewmen and NCO's.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

- Senior Officers are to assist Everyone.

- Teach new crewmen on how to do their job AND do tryouts so we can have more people on when others are not. Teach NCO's how to do tryouts for more people to join naval.

- During events or training, Senior Officers are to ensure that Crewmen and NCO's are to be professional and perform their duties while also following orders from the Sub-Lieutenant+.

- To be professional at all times and follow orders from Sub-Lieutenant+.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I would do daily tryouts so we would have the most active battalion! I would try to be professional at all times and do my duty. I will ensure that new Crewmen would understand and know how to do their duty and be professional. Make sure every Naval are in TeamSpeak3. If anyone is struggling I would help them if I can. Make difficult desicions if asked or im the highest on.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

Im a CPO and I would know a lot of stuff about naval, maybe even more than other Senior Officers. Im active for my timezone and help naval a lot. Im a great leader and have good communication. This is my first high ranking experience in SWRP but i'll try my best!