Pink's Senior Officer for naval application.

SpadeFrost

What is your in game rank and name? Pink Chief Petty Officer 

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:452130793

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? Commander Hopfnef, Vice Admiral Coolnic

How long have you been in Naval? I have been in naval for 20 days, but in the past over 4 mouths. 

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? The reason I want to become a senior officer is because I want to lead this battalion in the best way possible and guide it towards a better future. Because of my experiences as a senior officer for Naval two times, I know that if I were picked to become a senior officer again, I would make Naval one of the most active battalions, as it was when I was a sub-Lieutenant and a lieutenant. At some point, and I just want to make it like it was before, there were at least 5+ Navals on the ship all the time, and we had fun while being on the job, always having something to do and having fun while doing it. For the most part, I take my job seriously, and I help others understand more about what they are doing and about naval itself, and I am a role model to the others on the ship and ground and to the rest of the naval team.  

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? The duty of a senior officer is to be a role model to all the enlisted and NCOs at all times, to enforce the SOP, and to teach them about things they might not know. Senior Officers have to keep the battalion active and doing something by doing simulations and trainings for the battalion, so the battalion has something to do if there are no events, to host tryouts if there are no NCOs online or they are busy, and to train people that reach the first NCO rank and to show them how they work and get them a tryout certificate by doing so.  

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? How I would assist my battalion is to be a great inspiration to the enlisted and NCOs, and I will keep it active and conduct simulations, training, and sometimes tryouts. Tryouts, to grow the battalion, and so if enlisted want to watch the tryout, I will let them, so when they become an NCO, they will know what to expect and do with tryouts, and NCOs can help out with it so they can be more used to hosting tryouts. Simulations, when there are no events happening, and just in general, simulations should be hosted so the battalion can have something to do that's not just sectors and events and so they can have fun and a break from all the work they are doing every day and just recollect themselves so they are needed to do something they can do it as they could recollect themselves while they attended the simulations. Training can make anybody better at their job as it can help their skills and information within the battalion, like practicing firing weapons at ships and charging the weapons, to make them faster and more experienced for events.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? What qualifies me to become a senior officer is my will to "never give up no matter how bad the situation is", and I am very active, and I know a lot of information as I was a senior officer twice, and I performed well as I was told by others. I also know how to be a leader and communicate with my fellow naval personnel, and I understand when we can't do anything about something. Due to my experience as a senior officer, I feel like I understand what a senior officer should be doing, how they should act towards everybody, and how, no matter what your rank is, you must treat others with respect. I can bring so much to the naval if you let me "cook".  

EX VICE ADMIRAL PINK!

EX ISB021 AGENT KALLUS

• zypnic locked this topic