3 members have voted

1. 1. Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:Jackers

What is your steam name?:Buggin

What is your steam ID?:76561198831570723

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have staffed on Gaminglight Prp (Mod) before and Icefuse MillRP aswell (SnrAdmin)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End of 2017/ Start of 2018 (Oldest SS i could find)

What date did you make your forums account?April 21, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://gyazo.com/75886da9ac46fd0342709432814661a6

What rank are you applying for?Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone:CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

The reason I deserve to join the staff team because of my activity and maturity. I would enjoy the responsibility of joining the staff team and I believe I could really benefit the current staff team with my experience. I can help TeamSpeak by dealing with rule-breakers and minges and generally helping with questions that are asked by players. The reason I wanted to join is to make sure everyone is following the rules and overall helping the server . I would be a respectful staff member and follow all rules to a t. I can help one sit at a time. I feel that I should get this spot because I have great leadership skills and I am driven. I will not have any favoritism and would treat all members the same. As for the rules I will not tolerate any rule-breaking and will enforce them. I will not have any disrespect and will be extremely strict on listening to Staff and I will Follow C.O.C

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first off Jailtp them to me and wait for them to either stop screaming or i would gag/mute them. Once they either calm down or are gagged I would tell them that MRDM is not allowed on Gaminglight server and they would receive a 5 day ban ( if I do not have perms to ban I would put in a formal ban request if no Admin+ on)  along with a formal warning for MRDM. If they said anything racist or homophobic it would extend their ban as well. 

Edited by The 1st Jack

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

On 11/9/2023 at 12:17 PM, INXOG2 said:

+ support 

- Give him a chance.

- App Seems okay !

- Active !

Why not

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png