JDMagic's Officer Request

jdmagic28

Yes Officer Or Na Officer  

1. 1. Yes Officer Or Na Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your Ingame name? JDMagic
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:627672562
How Long Have You Been In 501st? 8/18/23 But I was also in 501st as a ARC CSM and HVYAL
Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] 501st was the first battalion I joined when I got the game I worked hard to get the rank of Command Sargent Major and wish to go further than that this time and earned the sub battalion ARC. Now I hope to do better than I did before I left, and be a better 501st member. I even helped with tryouts before I became an NCO. I have became an ARC member again and will surpass my old rank. I would like to help and grow the battalion since it's not as active as I would like it to be.
How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank? [75+ Words] I have knowledge of being an Officer and could use that to assist within the 501st. I could host fun sims for the battalion as well as helping out the lower ranks with anything they might need. I would be able to give the command team more ideas and plans for future activities that would be enjoyable for the members.
How many strikes do you have? 2
What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? Former 501st senior nco and I am almost always online to assist anyway I can
Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? I am currently an officer in the Inquisitorius Branch
What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? To encourage others to work harder and perform their best also to provide any help I can.

Edited by jdmagic28

• zypnic locked this topic