Cat God's Surgeon Application

Darkie Malarke

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

- Cat God

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g., STEAM_0:0:483338602)?

- STEAMID: 76561199239696013

3. What is your Rank?

- Elite Medic

4. What time zone are you in (e.g., Eastern Standard Time)?

- Eastern Standard Time

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

- I have been a part of medical for almost a year now. I have lots of knowledge that can be useful for making decisions in the Medical Command. I'm good at understanding complicated situations and can help make things run smoothly. I care about making sure everyone gets the best possible care and will work well with everyone. I want to see improvement with the job's medical has to offer and get activity back up. I want to be able to bring some type of engagement to higher retention. I work hard and want to make sure everyone gets the best care. I'll follow the rules and make sure everyone has a good time playing.

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

- I lead to resident medic back to medbay and explain why they are not allowed int HCZ.

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

- Find out if they were defending themselves, if not explain that they cannot do that. If it continues, follow with punishment.

+Support

I thought Cat God was medical command already (you could use some work on your scenario questions)

Cat God would make a great command, have had good interactions with him.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+ SUPPORT 
Told me he wanted to be cmd for a while glad he finally wants to do it best ccu enlisted 

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator