What is your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:461500011

What is your rank?:
Pyke Soldier I, ESR

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:
Since I play on this server, about 2 weeks+

What leadership experience do you have?:
Current IQ NCO
Former Naval Fleet Commissar (Republic High Command - Commodore)
Former Special Operations Brigade - Lore ARC Commander Blitz (Executive Officer)
Former Special Operations Brigade - Lore ARC Alpha-66 'Muzzle' (Officer)

(All of the records was on a ClonewarsRP server which still running active and I resigned all of them as I quit)

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):
The reason why I would like to be a Pyke Officer is I love Pyke, pyke was the first battalion I joined since I played on this server, people are chill here and I can really see the teamwork between the Pyke family. Another reason if I became a Pyke Officer, I could make Pyke more active by doing tryouts, raids, sims...etc. Since my timezone, when there's downtime/an event, I am always active during downtime, this benefits Pyke for getting an active officer, I can do promotions for enlisted/NCOs to make them more often stay active on Pyke's life, this will bring Pyke more and more people willing to join.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):
As I said, I have been on Pyke since I joined the server, the time has shown I am not a minge and active on the server also as Pyke life, I have been working with other NCOs/Officers often to make Pyke way more active before. Also, I have consistently shown unwavering loyalty to Pyke, my commitment to upholding the honor of Pyke is unquestionable, I have maintained steady activity and shown initiative with my responsibilities as Enforcing the Pyke SOP and leading enlisted/NCOs by example, my willingness to take on additional responsibilities make you well-suited and trusted for an officer's role.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?:
Absolutely, I understand that and will lead by example.

Edited by Mars.

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

• Mars. changed the title to Mars's Pyke Officer Applications