Faye's SET Application

Faye

Event Team name (on Roster): Faye

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526962056

Discord:Deadwinn

How long have you been apart of Event Team: I Have been in ET For 1-2 Months

Do you have a decent understanding on how events should go? - Yes

What type of events are you best at? - I Am best at NPC Based events and GOI Events

What is your reason for applying for SET? - I Want to apply for SET So i could lead lower ranks to avoid mistakes that i have done during my events, Even if those mistakes are small and especially if those mistakes almost got you falling off the edge and getting removed, I Would also have more ways and openings to make my events more enjoyable and interactable to players and do bigger events that i couldnt do before as an ETM, like an event that focuses on aiding C.I or an event that isnt friendly at all, I've made alot of mistakes and once you learn them, you are more likely to not make that mistake again, and if anyone asks yes i am aware that i just got promoted to ETM.

What do you want to change about Event Team? - I Want to change how most events are repetitive, True i am also guilty of this but i think people should know that there are multiple genres you can put into the events you do, such as modern-day terrorism, Sci-fi, And even take ideas from other games! The people who participate in the events can get sick of repetitive things, try mixing the pot sometimes and explore other genres, With genres or even without them you can also do chain-events that's basically a continous storyline of one event stretching out to more events! And end that storyline with an ending worth participating for.

Do you have a good understanding of ULX? Yes

Can you be trusted with the powers of an SET? Yes

How active are you on a weekly basis? (1 being on every other week and 10 being on every hour or so) 9/10

How many events do you usually do a week? I Do 4-6 

Edited by Faye

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

• ACEE locked this topic