Hounds Officer Application

Hound

What Is Your In Game Name Hound

What Is Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:54980680

How Long Have You Been In Purge 9/2/2023 

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You I was a 2LT when I first joined Purge

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT I want to Help Purge Grow and Get more People in the Regiment so we can have more Purge RP. I also want to help people Rank up and have more fun in the Regiment and help them Grow in the Community. And Have more Fun and be able to do more stuff as a 2LT and Have fun In sims and Host them. I just want to have fun and Help people that are new to people and want to join Purge and need help Learning what they have to know to be in the Regiment in General and just have fun.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team I could help People Join and have more Purge RP to Help the Regiment and I also want to do as many Sims/Tryouts to Make people have more fun in the Regiment/Server and get people more Experience and more Happy with the Server and enjoy the time. and also help people get to Higher Ranks the Get more people in the Regiment and I want to help the Regiment like I once did when I was a Officer in Purge Before and Do the same as I once did.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience? I was a 2LT in Purge Before

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team I under Stand and Know My Duties

How Many Strikes Do You Have 0

• Your grammar in your application is all over the place, you have random capital letters everywhere. Please fix that. We expect officers to at least have a basic understanding of writing as you will have to do a bit more of it as you rank up
  • you answered the following question incorrectly or misunderstood it: "Have You Been In IQ, If so What Rank Were/Are You:"
  • Make separators between the questions and your answers or make it clear what is the question and your answer
  • You are vague with some of your answers. Such as: "And Have more Fun and be able to do more stuff as a 2LT"   what stuff?
  • You repeat yourself multiple times
  • You answered this question: "Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team" with "I under Stand and Know My Duties" aside from the bad grammar, you do not understand the duties and protocols of an officer as in your application you say the following: "I also want to do as many Sims/Tryouts" Again with bad grammar but an officer does not do tryouts as their primary job that is our NCO's job.

Overall this application is poorly written bordering on making no sense at times and looks rushed. You also do not understand the duties and protocols of an officer.

Application Denied
You may reapply in one week

In future applications please ensure all above critiques are addressed

Edited by Coyo T Wile

• Talren locked this topic