Purge Officer Application

Zeref Dragneel

What is your In game name?
Purge MSGT FS3

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:32263229
How long have you been in Purge?
I've been in Purge since near the end of September
Have you been in IQ, If so what rank were/are you?

None

Why would you like to become the rank of 2LT? (100 words)

I would like to become 2LT because I feel like I would put in the work that needs to be done for the Purge/IQ Battalion to be active I love doing tryouts and I also got trainings planned for the Battalion. I'm not afraid to ask questions if I think I'm wrong about something plus I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and everyone else around me is also doing the right thing. I want to help out the Purge as much I can including helping out new NCO's with tryouts if they're having trouble with hosting a tryout. Even helping them out with following the rules of the Purge/IQ branch including the Silver Rule (very important) I really want to work and making sure everyone gets their fair share of the work and not leaving anyone out because I want to work as a team and be team player. Insubordination isn't good and I don't like that I'm against that it wouldn't be sure if no one else got a chance to do something they were supposed to.

What could you bring to the Inquisitorius Purge Officer Team? (100 words)
What I could bring to the Inquisitorius Purge Officer Team? I could bring my leadership and confidence to the team and if any new Purge Troopers have any questions I will do my best  to answer them but if I'm wrong then I'll be sure to correct my mistake and make sure that the answer is right! I could plan out different strategies on how to get the job done as a Purge Trooper Officer and making sure that everyone is following the "Chain of Command" which is very important! I want to make sure that everyone is learning from their mistakes and try to be active I understand that IRL is important but also checking to be sure that people are good and if they're able to get on the server to have some fun and also following orders from the higher ups. Team work is important just like in sports like basketball we want to work as team to win the game there is no "I or U" in the word team! I could host different kinds of trainings and host simulations for everyone to enjoy so that way everyone is having fun and enjoying what they love most!

Do you have any previous officer experience?
I do as a matter of fact! I hosted trainings and simulations for everyone to enjoy I even hosted collab trainings with other different battalions. Players enjoyed it especially competitions against our own players to see who will be the first player to win a race or even free for all's! I kept watch of the players who were having fun and who weren't I wanted the Commanders to join in on the fun as well because I didn't want to leave anyone out including the new recruits.
Do you understand The Duties and Protocols you must undertake as a Member of the Officer Team?
I understand the Duties and Protocols I must undertake.
How many strikes do you have?
Zero.

• Talren locked this topic