Staff Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Yogi

What is your steam name?: cooperley

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:591607725

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes, I do have experience staffing on games such as FiveM, Ark, and Rust. However, I have no experience with staffing on Garry's Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community?  2/25/21 is the date that I first joined Imperial RP.

What date did you make your forums account? 3/12/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? T4 (Darth)

How many warns do you have on the server?  I have 12 warns in Police RP and 0 in Imperial. All 12 warns were from 2021 and I have since changed my ways and regret all of them.

Have you donated? Yes I have donated.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone: Eastern standard time. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve the rank of trial mod because I am very dedicated to this server and want to help better the community when needed. I feel as if I am very levelheaded when it comes to intense situations and always remain unbiased no matter who is involved. I am very active on Imperial RP and have spent a lot of time learning the rules and regulations of the server. I have always had an interest in staff but I have been waiting to apply until I felt confident enough with information and rules so I can perform well if granted the position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone was Mass RDMing and cursing me out when I pull them for a sit, I would first check logs to get a better idea of the incident. Then I would try to deescalate the situation to my best ability so that I can explain their punishment clearly. After that I would give them a formal warning for the RDM and staff disrespect. Lastly, I would let them know that they are being banned for 5 days for "Mass RDM" and try to explain how they could avoid breaking rules on their next visit. 

Edited by Coop

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Any use of staff powers before you have completed your training will result in immediate removal from the staff team.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander