Lunar's D5 application (Yes its me Lunar.)

lunar_abet

Name - Lunar

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:792869999

Discord Name - lunar__ab3t

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A - No longer in any branch

List any punishments you have been given - N/A 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? - I have previous experience with Delta 5 as I was a former NCO Sargent . In delta 5. I have been known for being one of the most PVP active person in my period of being in D5 and I'd like to go back into D5 due to liking the memories i have had with others and enjoying the time I spent with my fellow members of D5.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? - Reason why you should let me join D5 is because I am still PVP active and I will still be PVP active. I have been known for bunny hopping around site. Being heavily active with D5 and dedicating my server life into D5. I have had many ups and downs but I want to come back and enjoy my time with D5 :3

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Yes I do.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Resigned IAA Lead Investigator "Blossom" || Resigned Delta 5 NCO Sargent "Lunar"image.png.c977c13a16e6323f6c9c258a28f6ea25.png

Accepted

see a FTO+ for your training
if you cant contact one message a FTO in Discord

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,