Gamemaster Application

hanz landa

In-game name: Hans

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:544270679

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PO2 Naval

Have you donated to the server?: Yes , 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: as far as i know maybe 1 time yes 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: yes 2 or 3....

How much time do you have on the server?: 1W 2D

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: as far as i know its project Blackwing as who make any soldier crazy and start attacking everyone and eating there meat or as i remember a movie i dont really remember

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: i like making event's and as the job of Event planner, The event organizers although hold ranks of a Member are also the people to bring events into the server and keep the server as a whole entertained, without an event team the server would become very boring. It is also on the event team to listen to the community and see which events the community wants to see implemented.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I been on gmod for 6 years and i know most of people in server of staff GM and more commander's admiral , i am the trusted one i believe that i am trusted buy most of GM and staff on server as old friend once said a trust shall be at first sight not at all ways 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:a lot of thing that u will see as new as i was a develp

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: at start system failure in brigade , in star destroyer second light and system off engineer's respond to engin room and find the engine is damaged, someone in ship is spy and send a distress code to rebel allien's 10m have gotten buy al system are back online and find out enemy ship are moving to their position! but there is something up someone find on one of the console a distress code on one of console a fleet of rebel's show up and start entering from the MHB and SHB and hell break loss the rebels make it to SHB but the imperial soldier are holding up after that a sudden move from rebels they move back to there ship's and start hyperdrive and the imperial soldier's are confuse about what happen but the naval have been order to hyperdrive to Tatooine as base rebels are there in announcement have been made about that naval start hyperdrive to Tatooine and find the rebel base and start firing with ION cannon And Torpedo's after that the imperial soldier's get down to tatooine with help of Sf and start looking for anyone alive for integration .    

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes right click on weapon and copy to tool gun or !give weapon name , name of person. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes! model name Model or.! menu model change.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

• Head Admin

Unfortunately at this time you have been denied.
Thank you for your interest in applying. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

• Talren locked this topic