Drippy - False Warn Report- Denied

Smaug

Your In-game: Smaug

The admin's name in-game: watcher drippy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Drippy

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.b44fd1f68473bb02eabcee95ffb5e89b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: The warning was for me not listening to SL DOGGO while he was kidnapping when he adverted I was yelling at Tactical about the new weed pickup system I dont fully understand how it works yet, yet when I did notice the kidnap about 3-4 seconds later I stopped for DOGGO and he restrained me while restraining me tactical pulled a gun on me telling me to back up which at the time I was unable to do because i was being restrained and once i was restrained Drippy shot and killed me.

Any extra information: Logs screenshots. image.png.8eee8b74434533f3201acdd88941199c.pngimage.thumb.png.a8b69503538a9e6af7e3b6dd8fd5128f.png

+Support 

I was trying to kidnap Smaug and had already adverted it. However, the watchers started interfering so both Smaug and I got confused. I support Smaugcompletely as even in hand cuffs he was killed if anything whoever killed him failrped. As they didn’t advert anything or even try to leave the situation. 

• Head Admin

Denied

After review, it was found that this warn could have encompassed two rule breaks. I would like to say that this is a unique situation which has two separate things at play, which likely would have led to a warning being issued either way for FailRP or FearRP. In this case, only FailRP was written by the admin.

Seeing as you were first being addressed to comply with a kidnap advert from Doggo, you would need to comply with him first and go into restraints. Moments after this, you not only were moving about (which would mean disobeying the kidnap advert, I would presume to complete pick up on a bulk week drop), but also getting ordered by 1-2 people to back away from the pickup point (by Tactical and Drippy).

The only outcome that could not have led to a warn that I could imagine is if you immediately complied with the most immediate threat, which was the LMG Tactical was pointing at your head, ordering you to back up, and only after having backed up, allowed Doggo to kidnap you.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed