NU7 Application

NobodyAkata

In Game Name: 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 76561199125896657
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): NobodyAkata 
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 10/10/23

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I'm eager to join Nu-7 here because the idea of being part of a specialized task force is immensely exciting. The challenges and unpredictability of the SCP genre fuel my passion for roleplay. I bring a keen sense of teamwork, adaptability, and creativity to the table, honed through past experiences in similar roles. Being a member of Nu-7 would allow me to actively participate in the awesome storytelling environment of the server, working collaboratively to tackle threats, and creating memorable and engaging experiences for the community.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Gensec: PVT Riot Control, and D5 PVT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Edited by NobodyAkata