PickleJuice78 T-mod app - Denied

picklejuice78

1. What is your in-game name?: Picklejuice78

2. What is your steam name?: Picklejuice78

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:93957133

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (if yes, explain) i dont have experience with staffing but i am willing ready to learn.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started to playing on this sever last thursday.

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 13 2023

7. Current rank on sever (This is a UlX rank ONLY! Not a rp Rank) i do not have a rank on GL Police rp

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) i have  5 warns on the server

9. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) NO

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at  (Yes i have the guidelines) 

12. Timezone: PST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Words Minimum)

I believe i deserve this position because i have worked tirelessly in the community, working on my short comings, taking in all of the feedback from others who may not have approve and molding myself into something worthy to take this position. I believe I deserve this rank because i follow rules but not all the time i follow the rules but teach others about the rules too(Most commonly done while in the PD job). I have the skills necessary to perform my duties well, (patience compassion, sense of justice, empathy and leadership skills as well). I understand the Importance of teamwork, collaboration, and effective communication in achieving common goals.

- Support

not 150 words

- Application is so rushed & the i quote " because i follow rules but not all the time " This is not good !

- Never seen you play the server sadly

- only 2 forums posts 

- No Proof of warns

- Not even had a week of game time

-Support

-Not 150 words

-Literally admitted to not following the rules sometimes(why would you admit that in a staff application where your job is to enforce the rules?)

-Highly Immature

-I just warned you yesterday for prop blocking the tunnel to state, where you proceeded to deny that you did it and say "Is there any props there?" after deleting them(I saw the fences, and you physgunning one of them). Then after being jailed still denied it and spammed "WHAT DID I DO!" in OOC.

-No Proof of Warns

Not Fit for Staff

lets not forget to mention you didn't even fill out the entire application, you completely left out the last 2 questions which your answer on said questions can make or break the application.

My suggestions to you:

+Fix your reputation with the staff and the community, as you are widely known as a minge

+Stop blatantly lying in an attempt to get out of trouble.

+RP more

+Next time you apply, if you do, make the application better. you should spend no less than 15 minutes making an application.

-Support

I couldn't have said it better myself you lack a lot of things that are required to be a part of our staff team and I do highly encourage you to try to fix your reputation as 
Jbane has stated 
And I have also
witnessed you break a good majority of the minor rules as they are little they do start to stack up over time you also didn't really take any time to make your application it seems like you didn't put much time into it now I'm always a person that believes everyone has a chance at staff but you just have to take the initiative first

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team