Wassabi's D5 App

Wassabi

Name - Wassabi

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:532604119

Discord Name - othala_303 (Ástríðr)

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A

List any punishments you have been given - image.png.4f144d41d2100835f1647b584cb55cee.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? - I want to join D5 because I want to keep the Foundation secured at all times. I like this branch's lore and I'm sure i want to enhance the RP aspect of it as well as combating the threats that may occur in the Foundation. As of right now I am not in any branch at all because I just came back in the community and I'd like to start fresh on a branch that I haven't played for a while.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) - I have a very profound understanding of the SOP and the components that keep this branch structured and in order and I am a very skilled combatant. I've been in every single branch of this server multiple times and acquired skills that can improve the doctrines that I use during combat. If I will be let in this branch I will do my best to help my comarades and serve the Foundation.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Yes

P.S. - My application for my discord ban appeal has just been accepted and once I fully get unbanned from the SCP-RP Discord server I will be able to join it again. (It's an older offense that got me banned, wont repeat it again (I pinged zeeptin)) Also all my warns are at least 2 years old. 

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet