Will- False Warn Report- Denied

Sly

Questions

Your In-game: Sly

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] "Will"

What warning did you receive: RDM Cop Bait NITRP Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I am a long-lasting member of the GL community and see it unlikely that I did any of these things these are Warns that are severely looked at during applications and these are completely false. The situation was not clipped nor was any evidence included he acted as if he was a new admin with more power than he knew to do I say this out of what I saw I have no problems with Will before, but this came across me as odd and as unfair. To fully understand I was picking up a wanted friend When he was being chased and I did Advert Assist to do this as the norm requires. I then went from DOC CP which a cop rammed me into the Checkpoint, and I had to get out and fight him i then Shot the man and killed him I then got in my car with my friend and ran away fast to Bank / hospital alley Will turned his lights on I thought he was just trying to get to a Gen store or anything else then he stopped to where I was. I then got out of my car as I believe I was already Code Red I shot will then Immediately Will Brought me froze me and then Warned me for RDM Cop Bait NITRP Fail RP then he told me it was fail rp to shoot him as he didn't know I was code red and summarized his point of view as an Officer stopping a citizen which i understand might cause him confusion but not total Unreliability as an staff let alone a Head admin which he is. The reason for these words and my appeal all together is to no compromise the ideals of the server and understand how this Allowed / Legal action it took allowed a HA to bring me Freeze me then warn me for RDM Cop Bait NITRP Fail RP and all without any evidence other than his own 'Feelings' which I don't believe staff should base our entire Ideals off of.

spacer.png

Any extra information: None immediately after Will died, he brought me and warned me without Proof so no no extra info was given to me and I don't have any Info.

+Support

If the entire story you are giving is 100% true then, yes you are in the right, as in the priority rules it states 

Criminals must have a VALID reason to shoot at police. This includes but is not limited to

Having a warrant for shooting at government

In this situation you would have an active warrant for shooting at government.

Without proof I can not make an absolute decision but I do believe that if there isn't evidence or another story to go off of that a warn isn't warranted. Depending on wills POV I may change this but for now I am giving it a +Support

To avoid any and all confusion I do not agree with sourg.

7 minutes ago, Sourg said:

+Support

TBH Will got anger issues and has warned me falsely too and this should be removed

I also feel GL Will abuses admin powers alot

Will does not abuse power.

Sourg, you can not blame and insult staff members for your lack of self control, that is extremely immature and says a lot about yourself.

Edited by indicud

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Forums Diplomat Message
Please keep all responses to +Support/-Support ONLY!
Further Arguing Will Result In Punishments Being Handed Out.

Thank you
Senior Diplomat Galaxy

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit