Purge Officer Application

10x

What Is Your In Game Name?

Purge SFC HVYTO Dan HT30

What Is Your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:103215881

How Long Have You Been In Purge?

39 Days

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?

IQ Rank Lord I 

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT? [100+ words]

i never been in a 2lt role or a Officer  but i like to know new things and even learning and also in a personal grow is this a good chance to do this 
im a person that keeps track of my duties but also take responsibility if i dont finish them and work efficient and try harder to get it done

the other reason i want to become a officer to keep the brach more alive and focus on what matter and help people out

also im from europe so maybe i can add fresh mind and beactive if you guys are not here to answer them 

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team? [100+ words]

Someone that is really dedicated to the brach Purge and i want to help purge to be active but aslo help new ncos  and enlisted and between to get there quota done 

and to get people more active

someone that has a different time zone  and  someone that wants to grow in there personal way but also in a way as a officer

to learn from the masters  and be part of something new  and also a fresh mind to have ideas how we can make the purge brach more attractive to people to join and be more active to get also work there way up and show purge brach is alot of fun to be in

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?

i never been a officer before  i have experince with leading roles 

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?

yes i do 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?

none