Junior Officer App from Ismaaeel

CoolSasha227

What is your in game rank and name.

Senior Crewman Ismaaeel

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:550644501

How long have you been in Naval?

Since 9/24/2023 almost everyday online.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?

To improve Naval by all means. As I was enlisted I made many friends and I like Naval a lot. I would want to make sure that Crewmen are following routines according to Navy standards, at the same time helping and supporting them. Officers that promoted me are the examples of what I want to become and hope I can teach and inspire other Crewmen.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

- Junior Officers are to assist Senior Officers and NCO involve assisting your SOs and your peers.

- Teach new crewmen on how to do their job AND do tryouts so we can have more people on when others are not.

- During events or training, Junior Officers are to ensure that Crewmen are to be professional and perform their duties while also following orders from the Senior Officers+.

- To be professional at all times and follow orders for Senior Officers+.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?

I would do daily tryouts so we would have the most active battalion! I would try to be professional at all times and do my duty. I will ensure that new Crewmen would understand and know how to do their duty and be professional. Make sure every Naval are in TeamSpeak3. If anyone is struggling I would help them if I can. Make difficult desicions if asked or im the highest on.

• Talren locked this topic