Ban appeal I guess- Denied

Chimm

1. Steam Name: Chimm

2. Ingame Name: IG 88

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:566298904

4. Ban length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: idk he wouldn’t even talk to me so…

6. Reason for Ban: apparently I tried to MRDM

7. Dispute: Y’all can’t be serious, I clearly misclicked the ship I literally lit my self on fire too it was accidental and let’s not have any type of conversation instead I am shot at by a whole herd of people so I fight back and get banned and that’s MRDM even tho I was attacked first. Then I get pulled into a sit that isn’t even a sit because bro didn’t even talk to me or let me talk he just goes yeh your getting banned for a week. I’m honestly just confused at this point

• Head Admin

-Support

You set everyone on the server attending an event on fire while you weren't an actor instructed to do so. Despite the fact that some of them shot you, not all of them did, or were even pursuing you for that matter. Not to forget you had just gotten your last ban appealed earlier this morning.

Edited by Talren
didn't mention he just got unbanned

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

I was planning on attending the event which is when I misclicked igniting the ship and myself which is when at least 5 or more troopers began shooting at me and chasing me and I then began to fight back with the weapon I had been holding which was the flame thrower and I was being perused which is why people were being ignited I’m still not sure how it’s RDM when I was attacked first but regardless I then was pulled by I assume you I’m not sure my apologies if you aren’t the one but whoever it was pulled me gave me zero chance to explain anything or even say a word they then just said your getting banned for a week and that was it there wasn’t even a proper sit

Edit: I forgot to add that I was arrested right before I was pulled which does go to show I was being chased because I was hit with an arrest bottom and you have to get close to someone to do that.

This is a second edit: I also just wanted to point at the fact that you bringing up the previous ban appeal isn’t even relevant to this I was previously banned for something completely outside of the game I wasn’t banned for previous RDM or something of that nature so I’m not sure why you felt the need to add that.

Edited by Chimm

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

I watched you set the entire server on fire

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander