Cat God's Trauma Engineer Application

Darkie Malarke

What is your In-Game name?

Cat God

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:639715142

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Medial: EM

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Who gave you permission to apply?

AHOME Bwai, Physician Tiky 

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

Utility is a branch that is constantly keeps you occupied with either healing foundation personal if you are in Medical or providing armor if you are in Maintenace. I've tried GenSec and that was not for me. I am a part of both Medical and Maintenace and are familiar with both SOPs.  I like being engaged and that's what Utility does for me. Being able to provide medical and armor support to those that need it would be the best for what I want out of my GamingLight experience.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

For this scenario, I will provide surgical attention to the MTF Nu7 Corporal if there are no medical personal within the vicinity, then proceed with fixing the containment cell of SCP-966. 

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

For this scenario, I will go to SCP-106 since they're on their last advert.