Freds V07 Application.

Engi_Gaming

In-Game Name: Fred

Call-sign: XB3

Which lore squad member are you applying for: V07

Why do you believe you deserve this position: I have a passion for leading and guiding others. I have leadership skills and a strong ability to communicate, which I believe will make me an excellent fit as a member of the TI-23 team. Additionally, I am a team player and I am dedicated to working towards the goals of Unit TI-23.

Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23: I believe that Unit TI-23 is a professional, well-organized unit that is committed to providing its members with a cohesive and engaging gaming experience. I am interested in becoming a part of a community that values teamwork, communication, and excellence. I also believe that Unit TI-23 has a lot to offer in terms of training, events, and opportunities for professional development.

What does Unit TI-23 do: Unit TI-23 is a highly redacted squad consisting of 5 members with their own specialty's. V07's job is to provide sniping support for the VIP in a combat scenario. V07 has a E-11s sniper rifle for sniping support. And his JetPack gets him to a good sniping spot easily allowing him to warn the other TI-23 members before they even get there allowing them to prepare for certain enemies. 

How active can you be: I can be active for several hours per day, and I am available throughout the week. I am committed to being a part of the Unit TI-23 community, and I am willing to dedicate time and effort to contributing to the success of DT as a whole.

Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system: Yes, I understand that Unit TI-23 has a 1-strike system, which means that after one incident, a member may face removal from the unit. I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of professional standards and ethical behavior, and I am committed to adhering to these standards at all times.

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

- Support
-/+ Could've been more in depth with question 3, instead he focused on what VO7 does, not TI-23 as a whole
+ There is some aspiration for TI-23
+ Is a decently skilled player

- Would like to see more activity on the job rather then sitting in the channel instead
- I don't think VO7 would be a good fit for him
- Would like to see some more professionalism even off job as per the Death Trooper standards indicate
- I believe he needs to show more dedication for the Death Trooper Program in order to become a Lore based member

Head ISB:IA Agent

Senior Admin

Ex: L21 & C37 Nova Marksmen CPT, STRM Operative Alpha, ST/TT CPT, Shore Vice Lead

+ Support

- Passed the V07 tryout showing he has the capability to be V07
-Kind whilst in the server and out
-App could have been longer with more detail
-I think professionalism could be improved

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂