Treys Vice Sovereign APP

trey.lewis

yes or no  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• yes i should
    • no i shuldnt

w1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
                                                                                                                                             Trey

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
                                                                                                                                RG Vic commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
 To better the battalion by working, with the command team, on any issues that might emerge. To help improve the standards of the officer core. I notice some lack of knowledge about what it means to be officer. I would like to be able to assist in their education and development. So that the Royal Guard can develop into something more than what it is today. I would like to carry out any rapid and immediate tasks that the Royal Guard might encounter as well as assist in managing the branch with any new battalion additions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
                                                                                                                                                1,536HR

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?   
    The purpose of command member is to work with the command team to resolve any difficulties that may arise in order to improve the battalion. To aid in raising the officer core's standards. If there is  a lack of clarity on what it means to be an officer.  The command members would be able to assist them in their education and development. so that the Royal Guard can develop into something more than what it is today. And  to carry out any rapid and immediate tasks that the Royal Guard might encounter as well as assist in managing the branch with any new battalion addition

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 
I have demonstrated my upholding of norms and seriousness in RG during the course of my months in the royal guard. I was able to earn a High rank in the Royal Guard of Elder Guard (LTCOL) by working my way up to Sabre Guard Vice Lead. Additionally, I have always been an officer or low command during my service in various battalions. Being a member of Low Command also shows that the server has enough faith in me to let me fulfill the tasks of Low Command. Moreover, being a trustworthy teammate.

7. How often can you be On the server: 
                                                                                                        at least 4 to 5 days a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
                                                                                           NO I have not received any from the battalion or the server 

• zypnic locked this topic