Staff Report Ticket- Denied

Blood_Saxon

Questions

1. Your In-game: Saxon

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634821493

3. The admin's name in-game: Admiral Sam

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): Do not know it

5. What did the admin do: He took a ticket and immediately shut it down the ticket to protect his friend. The ticket in question was a FRP ticket in which Agent Kallus switched from his job onto Rogue Trooper to use the slicer tool to open the door we were hiding behind. For more context I was on Rogue Trooper Job and I had a second Rogue Trooper with me and us and the Pyke took over the Pandora. They got on the ship and we retreated into the Dark Trooper room that they couldn't open and that's when Kallus Switched

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): We sadly only have the testimonials of a few people(myself, Turquoise, Sharky), Sharky who heard Sam Say "Don't Worry Ill Take The Sit" Which implies Bias Which is what happed. When Turquoise opened a ticket Sam took it and almost immediately closed it and Kallus got of with nothing.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: At minimum a stern talking to and a warning

8. Any extra information: No extra information to add I explained to my fullest ability above

Hello,

I took that sit because I witnessed the incident. I issued a verbal warning to Agent Kallus regarding his FailRP and told them, 'If this happens again, I will have to warn you for FailRP.' If you believe I handled this situation incorrectly, I am willing to acknowledge my mistake, but I believe I handled it appropriately. Let's await responses or a decision from the SMT.

Sam

-Support

While sam shouldn't of taken a ticket that a naval member was involved in seeing as he is Naval Command I do not believe he needs anything more than told not to do it again. He issued the same punishment most of staff would of given. Coolnic has 0 warns on the server there was no need for a formal warning. 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

Since there is no actual evidence provided this report will be denied, however, @Saam please set up a time to come speak with me in Teamspeak.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander