Snappy: suggestion - Denied

snappy

What you want to see? -  i think that it could be a good idea i you were able to add longer and different prison sentence lengths like you could do for federal units they could put them in for longer or doc can extend sentence depending on behavior or higher ranks at pd being able to put in for different times like for example and ofc can only put in for a maximum of 3 or 4 years but an sgt could put them in for 6 years or a sm for 8 years and lieutenant could do 10 years so just to make it different and give crim a little more punishment depending on the crime. 

Why should we add it? - it would make it more devastating for crim to get arrested it would also make federal units be able to arrest for things that local can’t but local can arrest for things that federal can’t and so forth. It would change it up and i think for the better

What are the advantages of having this? - it would benefit higher and different ranks and departments. For example it could help fbi get bigger and sub departments could increase for example Usms could maybe arrest people for longer and different reasons then base fbi can or then pd can. It would also help with the role play more. With i think crim would be interigated more there would more federal operations and more reason to have court cases and to have interigations more often and for more reason like how Usms may Interrogate people more often 

Who is it mainly for? - federal units but really all gov

Links to any content - N/A but thanks for even taking a look at this if you don’t do it i understand i just had an idea

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

• 2 weeks later...