Do you think I deserve this rank?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think I deserve this rank?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Web

What is your steam name?: WebSter_Cze

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:529169602

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been a staff member on 2 servers already. I was Moderator on Defcon Gaming's AOTR as well as this server. I have also been a Gamemaster III on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? July 8, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? September 23, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 if I remember correctly.

Have you donated? Yes, I have.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: CEST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I would be a great addition to the current Staff team. With my timezone, I am on the server usually when most of the Staff Team are offline, which means I can help while others are gone. Although I do not know everything, I want to learn new things and improve myself to become a good Moderator. With my past Staff experiences, I believe it would not be a problem for me to get back into staffing. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well first of all, I would check logs to confirm their Mass RDMing. Then I would try to calm them down so we can talk normally. Either way, they would be punished for their crime with a Formal Warning as well as a 5 day ban. I would of course inform them about that before acting. Because Trial Moderators cannot handle out bans themselves, I would call in an Admin+ to help me out with that. 

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander