Sweeps

What’s your In-Game Name? Sweeps

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:0:483338602)?STEAM_0:0:728276985

3. What is your Rank? elite medic

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)? Central

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? Well I think it will be fun, I like the people in medical a lot. There seems to be a lot of cool things to do in medical that are unique to the server. I like to heal people. I want to play with the virus thing. Vintage made me do this because he said I would never get medical command without an application without Spider saying I could so I made this.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? Ask them to return to LCZ and explain why, report them to command if necessary. 

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? You explain that they are non-combatants and that they cannot do that, report them to command if necessary. 

Edited by Sweeps

• Sweeps changed the title to Sweeps applys for Medical command

- Support                                                                 Application needs work for like “I think it will be fun” and “I like to heal people” and many more.                                                                 Bit on the edge and needs to be seen doing more work in medical and prove your worthy.          

Former SCS ME SVFTO

+Support

- I've known him for some time and he is an excellent security command member.

- I'm sure he will do good as medical command as well.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• Sulfur locked this topic