• no i shuldnt

In-Game Name: Trey

Steam Name: GL Treyboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436530163

What is your Discord username? Trey Lewis

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? Senior Moderato

How often are you on TeamSpeak? nearly every day

How often do you use Discord? every day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?  I would like to join the support team to help those who need assistance with any issues they see/have in Discord or Teamspeak. Even though I love dealing with in-game sits, I think that being able to help with other issues would be an entirely new experience for me since, while I have done Discord moderation and different similar "support" roles, I believe that the scale at which GL support members do this is much larger due to the large scale of the community that they serve. Being a part of this beautiful community and ensuring that people receive the finest possible experience would be an excellent way for me to interact with people in a way I haven't really done before because I have never worked in a "real" job. As such, I would find it very rewarding to work in a more "customer service" type of position in order to get a deeper understanding of the kind of experience I have been unable to get until now, which teaches me valuable lessons I can use in the future as a part of my career. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
 I am a Senior moderator and was GM V, and to my belief, I'm trusted by my command on my server, IRP and i have never received a warning in my year of being on the server 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
Hellow [Name] I'm Trey I'll be the support person who will be helping you with your issue what can I do for you today