My resignation

Octane

Due to personal reasons and a lack of motivation to actively participate, I am resigning from my role within the server. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, but it's become increasingly challenging for me to commit due to other priorities. I want to thank the entire community for the wonderful experiences I've had. I wish the server continued success and hope our paths cross again in the future.

As I depart, I'd like to express my appreciation to some individuals who've made my time on this server truly special:

Tuna, for entrusting me with the role of Shock VCMDR, even when I may not have met every expectation.

Zach, Our raids on the ISD were a blast, and I appreciate all the memorable and funny moments we shared.

Axle, I wish you the best in your commander role, and I hope to see you ascend to even greater heights within the high command if I ever return.

Chrono/Sev, ThankYour support and assistance during my membership in IC meant a lot to me.

To Shock, you've been an incredible group, and I extend my sincere thanks for the memorable times we've had together. I hope your adventures on this server continue to be extraordinary.

To IC, spending time with you all was a true pleasure, even as my activity waned toward the end of my tenure.

To Popo, your company was always a delight during your time here.

To ENT, your guidance in teaching me the intricacies of Shock will not be forgotten.

To the entire GL community, thank you for being a part of this remarkable experience.

Though I may leave this server, I carry with me the memories of our shared adventures. Venus signing off, with a heart brimming with gratitude for the journey and a hope that our paths may cross again in the future.

May the Force be with you all,

[Venus]

• Head Admin

Vode on buddy! I hope you enjoy your life! Be safe! Thank you for all of your help to keep RP running!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

Sad to see you go, you will be missed. Thank you for your service within Shock and know you'll always have a place here if you decide to return.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

10 minutes ago, Octane said:

Zach, Our raids on the ISD were a blast, and I appreciate all the memorable and funny moments we shared.

I remember the Shock Officer and NCO team when Kami and ENT were Vice Commanders, was the best team that I've ever been a part of on the server.

You will be missed but thank you for making the server a more fun place while you where on. You will always be welcomed back in IC in the future.

Vode An.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

It's been a blast working w/ you venus! I'm sad to see you go, but i'll always hold the good times we had together in our hearts.
o7 and Vode An, Venus.

"We'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day."
-Vera Lynn

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

nuh uh

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.