Sly’s SET Application   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be a SET

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

in-game name: Sly
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499283936
Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): CI LCPL Nu7 1LT
How long have you been an Event Team Member: since 7/9
Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): None
How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):2months 21days 2hrs and 2minutes
How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I know enough to figure out that Anomalous Entities can also be Corporations which means possible GOI events / SCP events with new and exciting twists and actions.
Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: It will help better the Server and show me as more competent at leading events and let me have more permissions as an ET and help other newer ETs grow. This rank help and communicates with newer and inexperienced ETTs to help them start their events and create more joy for the server as a whole and I think I would benefit from this and hope someone else would too.
Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I am already an ET member and a long-standing member of Gaming light and understand the risks of recruiting me into SET but I believe I know and am trusted by most of you and I can promise you all that I am fit and qualified enough for the this and the experience needed to better understand my job.
Have you mastered ULX? Yes, I have mastered ULX for scaling hp max hp max armor Freezing slaying kicking slapping rocketing and even speed and jump height.
Are you experienced with planning Mega-Events?: Yes I made one yesterday for before Security meeting and had a FOB 2 Tanks shooting at 683 and a code ragnarok it was an event to behold it was absolute chaos but it was seemingly controlled until a serpents hand acolyte blew up MTF who had 682 cuffed and then released him with extra powers(more Hp). And it let to the FOB being built and whenever someone says I in OOC I brought them to fight and attack 682 and it had everyone running around fighting him.
Give an example of a mega event: A Mass breach event where everyone needs to be active and alert for what will happen Ragnarok no one is spared during the event and it applies to everyone even non-combatants.
What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: An Reality Warping Wish granter who would grant you anything you can imagine if only you rolled 10+ higher than him if not your life and occasionally soul would be taken from you. This event was based on only luck and we ran around the site with "The Benefactor" and "The Assistant" Who was a .85 scaled person who would take the lives of those who attacked "The Benefactor" and or who lost the roll.
What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster? According to the Roster which is wrong by the way I have done 0 Events and .5 assists which I have no idea what would entail but I have done 7 Events as a ET and assisted 4
How active can you be: Extremely active.

Edited by Sly.LGA

• ACEE locked this topic