Michael Jugg Application

Lovelock

1. What is your in-game name?: Michael

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: Joined February 1, 2022

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 0

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: N/A

8. What is your current level in game?: 125

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I completely understand

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I feel I deserve to be Jugg as not only have a played on the job before but I feel that I should be brought in as I enjoyed using the guns that they have on the job and also I want to give the sub branch a real shot this time because I feel like I did not get to experience the full extent of for a Jugg truly is and what the job truly entails and this is why I feel I deserve to join as I will be playing on the job a fair bit if not all the time

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No you cannot as you still hold the standard GENSEC rank even when on Jugg

Edited by Michael

• Lovelock changed the title to Michael Jugg Application
  • Sulfur locked this topic