AEST

3: What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:780364365

4: How long have you been in Medical?:

28 days

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?:

MC COmmander Harry | MC MAJ MeowXD

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words):

Becoming a medical officer on board an ISD has always been my dream, driven by a deep and unwavering desire to provide help and support to all those who serve on this immense spacecraft. The notion of aiding fellow crew members, regardless of their role or origin, resonates with my core values of compassion and service.  This aspiration serves as a testament to the power of empathy and the belief that, in the face of adversity and the vastness of space, the healing touch of a medical officer can make a profound difference in the lives of those aboard the ISD. This position would allow me to do this more effectively. 

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words):

My extensive experience as a 501st officer and Vice Commander uniquely positions me as a trustworthy candidate for the role of a medical officer. Throughout my tenure in these leadership positions, I have honed essential skills such as decision-making, teamwork, and adaptability, which are transferable and invaluable in the medical field. My leadership background has also instilled in me a strong sense of responsibility, precision, and commitment to the well-being of those under my care—a quality that aligns seamlessly with the role of a medical officer. Trust is built on a foundation of competence and dedication, and I am fully prepared to leverage my experience to provide exceptional medical care and support to those who rely on me in this new capacity.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):

I firmly believe that my command experience, coupled with my background as an officer, uniquely equips me to contribute significantly to the medical field. The skills I have honed in leadership roles, such as strategic decision-making, effective communication, and a keen sense of responsibility, are qualities that can seamlessly translate into the medical domain. The ability to remain calm under pressure, facilitate collaboration within a team, and prioritize the welfare of others are all assets I can bring to the medical profession. My multifaceted background has provided me with a diverse set of skills and perspectives that I am eager to apply to the role of a medical officer, ensuring the highest standard of care for those in need.

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words):

I am confident that my experience, coupled with my unwavering commitment to the Empire, would make me a valuable asset to the Medical officer team. Just as I consistently meet or exceed quotas in my current role within the 501st, I bring the same level of dedication and determination to everything I undertake. Moreover, my proactive approach to trying to boost activity and morale in the 501st demonstrates my ability to inspire and lead by example. I am eager to apply this same work ethic and enthusiasm to the field of medical officership, where I believe my skills, both as a team player and a high achiever, will make a significant positive impact on the team and the well-being of those we serve.

10: Do you have any warnings? If so what for?:

I do not have any warnings.

(Sponsored by thesaurus)

Edited by JerryTHEman

+ Support

Done like 30 sims in a month so he can easily keep up with command and officer duties 

Command experience

- Support

GL's biggest Op

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

ACCEPTED, please speak to a Maj+ for your training

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry