Overseer Lex's Ninth Sister Application

beyblade

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Overseer Lex / Purge BSL COL Lex LG92

What Regiment are you applying for? IQ Ninth Sister (GRAND IQ GAVE ME PERMISSION TO CREATE THIS) 

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? When I first joined the server, I decided to join IQ for my first battalion, and I decided to try it out for a week. After a week of joining IQ, I decided I wanted to stay in IQ for the rest of the time I can on the server.  Since I am an officer already for this branch, I would like to help out more by doing more stuff for the battalion. I am highly interested in the Lore characters because of the sabers, HP, and style. I enjoy talking with the other IQ, which is why I am always talking is TS. As an overseer, I feel like I could become a better rank in the IQ battalion. Also, I enjoy customizing by saber, and also my skill points. All that extra stuff behind, I enjoy helping my fellow IQ people when they need help. I love hosting my Jedi sims in IQ, so becoming Ninth Sister, other people might want to join if a VC is hosting it.

How much game time do you have on the server? 685 hours on the server.

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose for IQ is being active yourself and doing your duties for the battalion. If you are not active on the server and not doing your duties as part of the IQ command team, there is no way IQ is going to improve nor will people ask you for help if you are never on. Instead, you have to make sure people are active, checking if people are doing their quota, helping other people, responding to applications, doing roster updates, and telling the fellow officer's tasks that they have to do. Furthermore, commanders have to check in with the HCOM, and fellow commanders in the branch to make sure everything is going good with IQ. If we all are falling apart, who is going to keep IQ alive? If people say HCOM, this is true, but they also need help by the command team itself. Going back to being active, commanders always need to make sure they are active on the server unless they go on LOA. Commanders need to make sure the enlisted are doing their job right, NCOs are doing their quota, and Officers are doing their duties/ quota also. Of course, there are other Vice Commanders that can help, but one specific person can change a lot for somebody. To sum all of this up, IQ commanders need to make sure the battalion is going in the right direction with Enlisted doing good, NCOs, and Officers; Checking the roster, Applications, and quota is one of the biggest things for an IQ commander also. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I can be trusted within the IQ branch for many reasons. First off, my activity. I am on every single day for hours at a time to make sure IQ is doing good. I am always checking the rosters, doing sims for the other IQ to get experience for when they need to do during events. I am always updating the roster, so the fellow command team doesn't have to add it themselves but can just check it to make sure the fellow officer did it. Furthermore, I am always doing the right thing for the battalion. I have never once got warned, got talked too for minging, or for being nasty to another IQ person. I am always staying on task for IQ so the other IQ can see how to behave in the battalion, so they don't also get a warn. Lastly, communication. I am always making sure people are doing their jobs right, so you have to be good at communication. If an NCO or officer does something wrong, I would correct them on it to make sure they won't do it next time and get in trouble. I am also handing out promos to the enlisted because this will encourage them to stay on the battalion more, and to climb up the ranks faster.

How often can you be Online? : About everyday unless something is going on.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No.

-Support

- You're extremely immature and emotional, how can you expect to be in a command position let alone a good leader if you cant control yourself, let alone your battalion?

- Has told me rudely to "shut the fuck up" on multiple occasions, despite me not pestering them at all nor bothering them in the slightest as an ST PVT, definitely not somebody you can trust around new people, especially in times such as this when the server is in need of players. 

- If I'm being honest, I have no idea what you do. You are active I'll give you that but the time you spend on the server is running around doing absolutely nothing from what I've seen.

- You state in your application "I am highly interested in the Lore characters because of the sabers, HP, and style." for why you want to be the ninth sister. Dont get me wrong loadouts and models are sweet, but its very disingenuous to state this on a command application, because this should be your absolute last priority for wanting to "lead" your battalion. 

This comes from a place of genuine criticism, not personal bias or hate, I actually do believe you would make a good command member if you manage your time on the server more wisely, fix your attitude, and above all take charge more. But for now, there are many better candidates I can name who arent even officers yet.

On 9/16/2023 at 1:46 AM, Resin said:

+Support

Ready to take a bigger role in IQ

Detailed app

Great leader

Active

Jax, maker of Field Commander Grizzly. approves 

+Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister