Donny trying for trauma

ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

What is your In-Game name? Donny

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:1:186975136

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) AM (as of 9/9/2023)

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) https://imgur.com/mFTGhL7

Who gave you permission to apply? Vintage

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

Trauma engineer's main goal is to assist both maintenance and medical and I think I'm a good fit because I've done both jobs. I've been apart of gaming light for years now dating back to 2018 and I joined SCP RP in 2019. with this time I've seen it all and experienced almost every branch their is besides medical and now this time around I have joined medical to try it out. most branch's see boring and mundane after awhile but maintenance and medical both seem like a branch that expands with time while other branch just get less and less. I want to experience this more by being a part of both medical and maintenance by joining trauma engineer today

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

i would move to assist the nu7 corporal first. yes the e11 captain needs assistance with a door however keeping our foundation alive is my main goal seeing as i am apart of medical before anything else

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

prioritize 106 as its important. id be fun to roll with G9 but now adays they don't need/want our assistance so I wont lie id take the request for a squad up as a trap since MTF SF rarely looks at medical let alone want to work with them

Edited by ryan2543 NotFound.Tech

• 2 weeks later...