Fox's Stormtrooper Officer Application

Foxtrot Gaming

The approval poll  

1. 1. Should Fox be an officer

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name? - Fox

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) - STEAM_0:1:192705999

3. How long have you been on the server? - about 2 maybe 3 months

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 0

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? - Why not. Mainly to add more officers to ST. I have both experience as a Shore Trooper Major and a Naval Chief Warrent Officer (Commander equivalent in the army) from the destroyed Star Destroyer Zephyr

6. What time zone are you in? - CST (1 hour behind EST)

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? -  It adds one more officer to ST's 

8. How do you differ from other applicants? - Former officer experience though admittedly more laxed 

+/- Support

Do I think you would be a good officer? Yes, I do, however, I think that this application that you have written is fairly barebones. It does show me that you are committed, and I do think you offer good potential at being an officer, but your application could use some work.

Stormtrooper Vice Commander | Senior Moderator | Game Master X

Former: Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

=NEUTRAL=

Application needs pretty good work but overall you seem quite fit and eager to be an officer in ST love the enthusiasm!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

52 minutes ago, ible said:

+/- Support

Do I think you would be a good officer? Yes, I do, however, I think that this application that you have written is fairly barebones. It does show me that you are committed, and I do think you offer good potential at being an officer, but your application could use some work.

+ been a lot more active since coming LOA

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster