ShadowYerah's farwell.

Shadow Yerah

Well troopers the time has come. I am off to boot camp and MOS training. I don’t know who will still be here when I come back because a lot can happen in a couple of months. I wanted to let you know how much each and everyone of you means. This server has been some of the best couple months of my life, and you have all welcomed me warmly. Within the time of the server I have made nothing but friends and some sort of family within DT. I would like to thank each of the teams I have been a part of. First our Staff team is always kicking butt.I have seen less and less of minges due to your guy’s quick action and timely decision making. I may have had a headache half the time but some of you guys made those sites enjoyable. GM’s I will miss making crazy events with you guys even if some of the ideas were just stupid and funny, or more serious and life risking. I wish you guys good luck, I have left some docs behind which you guys can use to your liking. Medical……… I won't lie, I am inactive as hell. However I have had a lot of fun doing experiments and giving HighCom and aneurysm. Last but not least Deathtroopers. I have had nothing but fun with you guys. The missions, the redacted information, the TeamSpeak. We have committed so many war crimes together and have shared so many memories. I hope I left you with a good seeker team to work with. I won’t know if I will be coming back to the server after I am done with my training. Since I don’t know what life has in store for me. I would like to give some shout outs to certain Key people who have made my stay on this server the best.

Tuna I have nothing but respect for you and wish you nothing but the best. You were for me the moment I first got onto the server. Even when I went dark the first time you welcomed me back to gaminglight with open arms. I truly hope that you have nothing but the best.

John: Honestly John I don’t think words can express the gratitude I have towards you. You made DT so much fun for me and left us in good care. I will truly miss you and hopefully I can share some real redacted stories with you. Don’t worry too much about the future chief. I know everything will work out for you.

Galaxy you are one of the chillest people I have ever met. You really take the cake for chill and lay back. I wish we would’ve talked more when you left DT but sadly that just didn’t happen. I can’t wait to see all the new CC’s you collect once or when I come back.

Core thank you so much for allowing me to grow and improve in both Staff and GM. You are an amazing JMT Member. You’ll make an amazing SMT. You have the drive, want, and will to see this server grow and improve. All the troopers respect you due to your hard work and dedication.

Master Chief: I know you are gone right now and working on yourself, but if you do see this I hope you enjoyed our late night talks on team speak about things other than Gaming Light and DT. You have really helped open my eyes on some things and see different perspectives of life, and for that I truly am grateful. I hope you are doing alright and wish you nothing but fortune and happiness.

Bub: Well bub I know you are busy with school now and have taken a break from the server. But you were an amazing SMT. You put up with me and my annoying ass many times. I hope this school year isn’t too hard on you. Take care chief, hopefully we can exchange stories sometime.

Mann: Best lord Vader on god. Mann no one will compare to you when it comes to roleplay. You somehow managed to play vader perfectly while changing it up at the same time. I loved it when I would hear you taking a hit instead of hearing Vader's respirator. I hope you are doing well and I hope to see you again.

AX4: You have been nothing but a thorn in my side. However I will never forget what you did for me. You gave me a chance to be a follower and a leader. I love seeker and I hope that it flourishes and blooms even after I leave. You're an amazing person AX4 and I know you will do great things.

GK8: Do me a favor. GK8 doesn't commit many War Crimes after DT meetings. I’ll miss hearing your ground command voice well troopers ignore you. P.S the items under my bunk bed are for you. Just don’t pull the pin.

MP5: I would write something sweet and heartful for you MP5 but I am afraid to be quoted out of context again.

Newt: You are going to do amazing as F16 Newt. You have been kicking ass since the moment you joined DT. I wish you the best of luck inside GL and IRL too. If you ever need me my DM’s are open

Frost: My boi I hope you have nothing but good fortune. You are an amazing cool dude. You are the perfect balance of having fun and being serious at the same time.

I would love to continue writing about people but we would be here forever so here is a list of others which made my experiences amazing.

Chrono
Haryy
MeowXD
Salt[Best NCO and officer ever]
Smiles
Flame
Talren [Faltren]
Ible
Osiris
Caidon
BT4[God Bless his Soul]
Jax
Icey
Admiral Sam[not the black market one]
Jerry.

-GMVI Admin ShadowYerah [DT SV02] Signing off.

Edited by Shadow Yerah
  • Sad 1

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

• Head Admin

It was a pleasure to have you! I hope you do well in whatever you set your mind too, and you are always welcome back!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png