4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes.
    • No.

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Ion Davis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:450610550

Current Rank: Sergeant-Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: At least 2 months.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my exceptionally good roleplaying skills. I have had much experience as a command member within my position as a United States Marshal's Service Marshal Administrator. I am very strongly suited to the knowledge of police activities due to my 
real-life occupation. Additionally, if I am lucky enough to get the opportunity to hold this position I know I will not only instill order within the lower ranks but also assist them in becoming better and stronger more representable members of our department. I am also a rather well-known member of the Gaminglight PoliceRP Community. I am decently active throughout the week. My hope and goal is to retain that activity that PD once had. Furthermore, if I have the chance to hold this position within The Police Department, I will do no less than exceed all expectations and proceed to the higher ranks with prestige. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

MDOERATR.png?ex=663a4764&is=6638f5e4&hm=

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Seems Fit For Command Due To Current Experience
  • Friendly

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary