4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No - Please give a reason

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: BigBoy

What is your steam name?: [GL] BigBoy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:592038339

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do, I have been an Head Admin on another server and believe i can bring that to this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 1st for Imperial and March 24th for Police Rp.

What date did you make your forums account? April 20th 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) I dont have any. Ill send proof at later point.

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I have

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) You should pick me over other applicants because i believe i hold the potential that the staff team needs to be able to help the server and make sure that if their are people breaking the rules that they can be dealt with accordingly. I also think you should pick me over other applicants because i think i'd be the best person for this position. Another reason for why you should pick to be a Staff member is because i=I have had previous experience to being a staff member and experience that other applicants might not have and i am experienced with using ULX commands so like !bring (person) !jail (steamid) (time) (reason) and i think that i can be entrusted for this position

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first of all ask them to stop. If they dont stop I will do !mute (SteamID) and then ask for a higher ranking staff member to come. I would unmute them once they arrive and ask them why they were mass RDMing. If they fail to comply a higher up has seen them just curse at me, I will then ask if they can punish them accordingly for Mass RDM.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

Support

-No Proof of warns

- Your application just sounds rushed " you should pick me because i think ide be the best person for this position"

- You don't need to bring a higher up to your sit ! You should be capable of managing someone cursing at you by yourself 

- Personally never seen you play PRP Either !

Good luck!

15 hours ago, BigBoyNavalTankIQandRG said:

If they fail to comply a higher up has seen them just curse at me, I will then ask if they can punish them accordingly for Mass RDM.

Staff members need to problem solve. Your solution shouldn't be to get a different staff member to solve the problem.

-Support

• Poorly written/answered.
  • 15 hours later and still no proof of warns.
  • Haven't seen you on.

Good luck.

image.png.b62a3fcc29ff6b7aff8ff1033b1f2643.png

-Support

-No proof of warns

-I'm online every day and I've seen you online maybe once

-There was many ways to go about the last 2 questions and the way you answered both of them is not it, staff need to be able to solve issues on their own. Granted as a TMOD and Moderator you dont have access to !mute and !gag, that's when you would ask higher to mute or gag FOR you, then you still handle the rest of the sit.

best of luck, Mitch Robinson

• Like 1

never seen you before, are you sure this isn't the wrong server?

• Like 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

3 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

-Support

-No proof of warns

-There was many ways to go about the last 2 questions and the way you answered both of them is not it, staff need to be able to solve issues on their own. Granted as a TMOD and Moderator you dont have access to !mute and !gag, that's when you would ask higher to mute or gag FOR you, then you still handle the rest of the sit.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

16 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

-Support

-No proof of warns

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png