Bobbys NCO App (again)

HippoPhobia

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Bobby (I rank transferred back to naval from SF)

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:634836388

How long have you been in Naval? I've been with naval for like a month but I just rank transferred back from SF after spending a week or 2 with them.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer? I wish to become a Junior Officer because I would like to help Naval to be more active and get more Crewman Apprentices also i would like to improve my leadership skills as a Junior Officer in Naval so that I can prove myself to be a worthy Officer.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? Some Duties of a Junior Officer include hosting tryouts, leading Naval when no Officers are on duty and teaching new Crewman's to the best of their abilities so that Naval can be the best battalion on the server.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will assist Naval by being very active (I can be active for more than a couple hours a day) and training new Crewman's on being knowledgeable about Naval and what we do and how we do it.