Bebop's Forever vacation

Beboop145

Name: Bebop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219287139
Reason for leaving: I really Don't have enough time now to get on an enjoy killing D-class, I'd rather have someone else take my spot for now that is really active that'll promote security personal when needed. In The end it was very Spectacular to watch the map change and watching everyone adapt to the changes. 
honorable Mentions.  https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1m2OQikCHvyu2h/d1337ocp9TwC?invite=cr-MSxKdHMsNTQwMzg4NjAs

Safe travels fellow CMD member. May you walk down the path of glory and fame

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Istg this Ain't My Day At All See You Soon Beep boop

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

5 hours ago, Beboop145 said:

Bebop there is one thing i always respected about you... you kept your word! U will be greatly missed! I ❤️ Bebop

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Sulfur locked this topic