Crimson's resignation

xX_Assassin_Xx

Hey I'm also gonna keep this short because I wasn't even here for that long, sorry I'm leaving but I am. It just hasn't been that enjoyable since my return and I'm sorry

Luna: man is super cringe, thinks he's that guy XD. nah but on a serious note. Dedicated member of D5. Great friend and even greater CMD member

Jrshafer: man is a "living G9 legend" (make that a quote). Make G9 great man and soar high. Stand your ground and never let it waver

Shadows: I feel like I've disappointed you so I'm sorry. You're a great member of D5. Keep it up

Lava: sorry I didn't even impact D5 that much. Hopefully one day I'll be better

Mary: sorry for the way things ended but I guess they can never be repaired

Skelly: Get 1LT already bruv! Nah but for real you're an outstanding member of D5

Lavapuppydog: I didn't get to know you for too long but just enough to know you're super chill. Keep it up

Turtles: you're super nice and professional man, keep it up. I know you'll kill it in either D5 or Nu-7

Acee: keep doing well man, remember to wear the colors of D5 with honors and pride

With this I leave off the end of Crimson and G9 Vali.... maybe, who knooooooooows!

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx
Forgot something

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Bro Is Not Him Swear!??!?!?! See Ya. Also Where My Metion Zawg!!!!? Bro Thinks He's Going to Get away With That Metion Bout To JFK This Man

Edited by Luna
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

Sad to see you go so early but I wish you luck in any of your future endeavours. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

Ugh yall making me struggle over here! All my good friends are leaving! One of the best man! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• ACEE locked this topic