• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

Rasputin/Maroon SFC

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No

3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I would say I am very active, 68 Hours in the last week. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

DMS/SSS/Crimson Squad

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

I want to become an IC officer for a few reasons. My first and foremost goal is to assist IC in any and every way I possible can. Our officer core is looking a little slim and needs more people to help prop it up to all IC to show the server how good we really are. I would also like to help move people through the ranks and create a more active NCO core. Because IC is a donator only group it creates a heavy bottleneck for people joining. One of the best ways to get around this issue is to create a demanding presence on the server, being active, but more specifically having an officer core that is extremely active. I would like to help fill this gap in IC. IC is a one of the best groups on this server, it just needs more people to help move people through the enlisted ranks, to teach and mentor NCOs, and overall officers in general to assist the two VCMDRs. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):

I should be trusted because I have past experiences. I am SF Ex-Vice Marshall, and have been an officer in IC before. I know what is expected of you and what you must do. Along with being an ex IC officer I have been apart of every facet of IC besides Delta squad. I have been in Omega, Crimson, I also have been a DMS and SSS since I became a SGT. I know and have experience with all aspects of IC and all the things we do in our day-to-day operations. I do also want to address the aspect of my short officer tenure. The last time I was officer I did resign after a short time, I do not have any intentions of doing this again and have talked to Sev directly to clear up the whole situation. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?

The biggest advantage I bring to IC and becoming an Officer are my past experiences and my activity. As stated above, I have knowledge on how all parts of IC works and am able to assist in all of them or any other faceted that would be needed of me. My other major advantage I bring is I am extremely active. I am on pretty much all the time I am at home. There has been times when I sit in TeamSpeak doing homework in case anyone needs help I can easily transition and assist. I really enjoy the server, and IC as a whole and want to see it succeed. 

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

Oddity (Fixer) and Krono (Sev)

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

*Accepted*

Please reach out to a MAJ+ in the battalion to receive your Officer training!

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus