Crewman Bobby's NCO application

HippoPhobia

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Bobby

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:634836388

How long have you been in Naval. 2 weeks I believe 

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer. I wish to become an NCO because I want to join SF and help them out with getting more people and also being a active SF member so that we actually have pilots during events.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? An NCOs job is to set the standard and be a person who make the battalion look good for new recruits and they are tasked with doing sims and training weekly to get new people in Naval. Also NCOs are meant to take charge and lead enlisted personnel or other NCOs if there a lower rank when no Officer+ Naval are on.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will assist to the best of my abilities in Naval but my main goal is to be SF and help them out so that they don't become a dead battalion. I main reason for trying to help SF is because I used to be SF and they were fun and I want to become one again and it just hurts me to see so little people in SF. Also when I do become SF I will host SIMs almost everyday if I'm able to so that whatever SF we do have on is going to be the best of the best.

Edited by HippoPhobia