Ion Davis' Secret Service 48 Hour Resignation

Ion Davis

SECRET SERVICE RESIGNATION

I couldn't find a format to do this in. So, I'm going to just make my own ig lol.

Name: Ion Davis
Date: 8/22/23

Reason: It's a shame to be leaving this department as I had a lot of fun within it. However, due to some new constraints I will not be able to play the game as much anymore, and my activity will suffer from maybe 2 hours a week to like 15 minutes. I know I'm a low rank so it probably means nothing lol, but ykykykyk. Idk anyone's usernames so just go with it.

Special thanks to:

DCOO Thomas: You are honestly the reason I joined this department. Serving under you has been one of the most honorable things I think I've ever done. You are a super funny guy, my day always got better when I saw you were online. I wouldn't have wanted to serve under anyone else. Thank you for the opportunity of letting me in the Secret Service. #LadderRoleplay

@LowerguyOne of my best friendships within Secret Service. Hope to see you come back one day. 

Once again, thank you to all the secret service for giving me such amazing times and some memories which I will never forget.

-Ion Davis

Discord: ionninja

• Sad 1

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd