EREX5768

Yes or no? I was told to make a poll last time, so here it is:  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Shadow Guard Lead?

• Yes
    • No

Shadow Guard Lead

What is your in game name?

Joe (Common name, I know. The one that plays on RG, not the Naval one.)

What is your in game rank?

Senior Guard

How long have you been a Shadow Guard Officer?

2 weeks

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?

5 weeks

Why do you want to become Shadow Guard Lead?

I want to become Shadow Guard Lead because I want to make Shadow Guard into the best sub-branch. I know this will be a lot of hard work, but I think I can do it. I want to be able to lead more people, and being the lead of a sub-branch is just that, but also, it will help prepare me for Vice Sovereign and Sovereign Protector, as I am working towards those positions. I want to make not only Shadow Guard the best sub-division, but, later, as a Command member, to make Royal Guard the best division. Making Shadow Guard the best sub-division will help to make the whole Royal Guard the best division. Thus, I will do all I can that is good for Shadow Guard. This is why I want to become Shadow Guard Lead.

What could you bring and enforce in Shadow Guard as the Lead?

I would bring activity, loyalty, responsibility, and many other good qualities to Shadow Guard. I could host more tryouts, ensure all Shadow Guard know the proper procedures, operations, and just generally know how to perform their job to the fullest extent possible. I would also make sure that the Shadow Guard Officers are tryout qualified and that they also qualify Shadow Guard IV+. I would ensure that all Shadow Guard members do not break rules and are always on their best behavior. I want to make Shadow Guard into the best sub-branch, so I need to try very hard and do a lot of work.

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer/Lead in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain)

I have prior experience being a Shadow Guard Officer. During my time as a Shadow Guard Officer, I hosted Shadow Guard tryouts, time permitting, sent in suggestions for the rework of the Shadow Guard handbook. I am also a Trial Senior Guard in the Royal Guard, but that is not for a sub-branch. Speaking of officer experience in general, I have a lot of experience in other games. I play a lot of serious military games on Roblox. I have been an officer in a lot of them that I have played. Some of the more important ones I can think of are: Major General (O8) Deputy Provost Marshal General (2nd in command on Military Police) in a group with 34,000 people in it, Brigadier General (O7) Commanding General of STARCOM (Space Training and Readiness Command, the training corps) in a group with 15,000+ people (was a while ago and I forgot the amount of people, but I know it was at least 15k), and many others. I also have experience as an officer IRL. I am in the Civil Air Patrol, the auxiliary of the United States Air Force. I am a cadet Second Lieutenant, and the Cadet Commander of my squadron, with about 30 members under me.

Permission from: Vice Sovereign Vidious (Reaper) and Vice Sovereign Lemmet Tauk (Osiris)

• 3 weeks later...